Make A Payment
- A student is not officially registered until a deposit payment has been made.
- Tuition for full production camps may be broken into two payments or paid in full.
- Remaining balances may also be paid here using the $125 registration payment option.
- All camps are first come first serve basis until we reach capacity. Registration for that camp will close once it's full. There will be no refunds issued once a camp is full.
- All students must be registered for camp and paid in full before being cast.
- Any student who is cast in the show but ends up dropping for ANY reason will not receive a refund since we are limiting the amount of students we accept in each show.
- Tuition and registration fees cover the cost of rights, royalties, scripts, and venue fees. Since we are unable to get refunds for these things once they have been paid, we are unable to issue refunds if students decide to drop out of a show.
- You cannot transfer your balance to another camper unless they are a sibling of the same household.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued if a camp is completely cancelled.
- Tuition does not cover the cost of tickets or costumes. Those must be purchased separately.