All camp balances must be paid in full before any student can audition.
FULL PRODUCTION CAMPS:
- Information on what to prep for auditions will be housed on our google classroom page for each camp. Codes will be sent upon registration.
- Please register for an audition slot using the sign up genius link.
- If you are out of town for live auditions you may submit a virtual audition via google classroom.
SIGN UP NOW
SIGN UP HERE FOR YOUR AUDITION TIME
What to Prepare for LIVE Auditions:
- If you are new to RSM please bring a Head Shot and Resume with you to your audition. Returning campers do not need this.
- Prepare a 1 min song from the musical you are auditioning for.
- You will need to bring an instrumental track to sing along with. You can play it from a mobile device.
- You should prepare a side for the character you are audition for. Memorization is not required but it is encouraged.
- Always begin with a slate that includes your name, age, & what role you are most interested in.
- You will need to fill out a conflict sheet at Auditions.
- Dance call backs may be required.
IMPORTANT PARENT INFO:
- There is a mandatory parent meeting for production camps at the end of the first week.
- Students will need to pack a lunch for camp each day.
- Students will need to bring their script and a pencil to camp each day.
- Parents are responsible to provide the costume needed for their child.
- Directors will give guidance on what the costume should look like.
- If RSM provides the costume, parents will be asked to pay a $25 costume rental fee.
- Please make sure your child is dropped off and picked up on time.
- Parents are required to purchase a ticket for each show they attend.
- All students who are cast will perform in the final production.
- Students are required to sell at least one business or personal ad for the playbill.
- Masks for campers and patrons are optional but not required.